In response to a rise in COVID-19 cases, the Province of Manitoba announced changes to its public health orders and introduced new social and commercial guidelines on Friday, May 7, 2021. With the health and safety of our staff and members in mind, Casera has determined that current safety measures implemented by the credit union are within the Government’s guidelines
As a result, there are no immediate changes to how we operate.
Over the past 14 months of the pandemic, we have been grateful to our members who have reduced their branch visits and increased their use of online banking options. These activities have resulted in safer and more manageable contact levels between Casera’s members and staff. For the duration of the current provincial lockdown, we will continue to control traffic at the door, allowing a maximum of 10 members inside a branch at one time and 2 in the ATM vestibules.
We thank our members who have remained patient and loyal throughout the pandemic. Our goal is to serve you safely. Casera will continue to monitor the situation daily, follow provincial guidelines, and make necessary adjustments when required.
Casera’s complete list of safety measures include:
- Staff are required to wear masks at all times, except those who work in an office. As soon as staff members move away from their offices or have a visitor in their office, they must wear a mask.
- Members and branch visitors are required to wear masks at all times.
- Members are required to adhere to a physical distancing of 6 feet when in our branches. Physical distancing floor decals and stickers are in place in each branch.
- A maximum of 10 members is allowed inside a branch at one time. The number of members in our ATM vestibules at one time continues to be 2.
- Our members are encouraged to adhere to provincial health and safety protocols. They must self-screen for COVID-19 symptoms before coming to our branches.
- Hand-sanitizing stations are set up at branch entrances. Members must apply sanitizer upon entry and are encouraged to do so on the way out.
- Plastic shields remain at all our member service wickets, reception counters, and financial service desks. All workstations are disinfected after each employee-member engagement.
To view the Province of Manitoba’s May 7, 2021 news release, please click here.
For all Casera COVID-19 updates, please visit www.caseracu.ca.
Chief Executive Officer