According to new Province of Manitoba health orders, wearing non-medical face masks in public spaces is no longer mandatory. However, it is strongly recommended that Manitobans who are not fully immunized, including children under 12, continue to wear face masks in public.
At this time, Casera’s position is to strongly recommend that members continue wearing face masks in our branches, although it is not a requirement. Members who do not wish to wear face masks will be allowed to enter our branches, effective Monday, August 9, 2021. Face masks will be available in-branch.
Out of an abundance of caution and to ensure the safety of our members and employees, Casera’s staff will continue wearing face masks.
We also want to remind members that other safety protocols remain in place, including six feet of physical distancing and a maximum of 10 members inside a branch at one time. Casera will reassess protocols at least every 30 days, and changes will be made when deemed appropriate.
Thank you for your ongoing patience and understanding. Our goal is to continue serving you safely. Casera monitors the COVID-19 situation daily, follows provincial guidelines, and makes necessary adjustments when required.
Casera’s complete list of safety measures include:
- Staff are required to always wear face masks, except those who work in an office. As soon as staff members move away from their offices or have a visitor in their office, they must wear a mask.
- Members are required to adhere to a physical distancing of 6 feet when in our branches. Physical distancing floor decals and stickers are in place in each branch.
- A maximum of 10 members is allowed inside a branch at one time. The number of members in ATM vestibules at one time continues to be 2.
- Our members are encouraged to adhere to provincial health and safety protocols. They must self-screen for COVID-19 symptoms before coming to our branches.
- Hand-sanitizing stations are set up at branch entrances. Members are strongly encouraged to apply sanitizer upon entry and to do so on the way out.
- Plastic shields remain at all our member service wickets, reception counters, and financial service desks. All workstations are disinfected after each employee-member engagement.
Chief Executive Officer