Casera’s 2022 bursary program is now open.
If you attend one of the high schools listed below, and you’re planning to enter university, college, trade school, or an apprenticeship program after graduation, consider applying for a Casera Bursary. The money can be used to help pay for tuition, books, or equipment.
The following schools are participating partners in Casera’s bursary program:
- Calvin Christian Collegiate
- College Pierre-Elliott-Trudeau
- Dakota Collegiate
- Immanuel Christian School
- Murdoch MacKay Collegiate
- Springfield Collegiate Institute
- Transcona Collegiate Institute
Casera has been granting bursaries to graduating students from neighbourhood high schools since 1972. Bursaries are awarded on the basis of educational achievement or vocational aptitude, community involvement, school activities and programs, and financial need.