Effective Monday, January 25, 2021, the maximum number of members permitted in Casera Credit Union branches will increase from 5 to 10.
In-branch visits will remain by appointment only to help us maintain the maximum number of members inside the branches and ensure the safety of our staff and members. Further details below.
These decisions are in response to changes in restrictions of the Province of Manitoba’s current pandemic response level in the Winnipeg metropolitan region.
COVID-19 Safety Reminders
In each of Casera’s branches, you will find a broad range of safety measures:
1. Staff are required to wear masks at all times, except those who work in an office. As soon as staff members move away from their offices or have a visitor in their office, they must wear a mask.
2. Members and branch visitors are required to wear masks at all times.
3. In-branch visits will be by appointment only. Controlled entrances help us maintain the maximum number of members inside the branches and ensure the safety of our staff and members. Members are required to adhere to a physical distancing of 6-feet when in our branches.
4. A maximum of 10 members inside a branch at one time. The number of members in our ATM vestibules at one time continues to be 2.
5. Our members are encouraged to adhere to provincial health and safety protocols and must self-screen for COVID-19 symptoms before coming to our branches.
6. Hand-sanitizing stations are set up at branch entrances. Members must apply sanitizer upon entry and are encouraged to do so on the way out. All workstations are disinfected after each employee-member engagement.
To view the Province of Manitoba’s January 21, 2021 news release, please click here.
For all Casera COVID-19 updates, please visit www.caseracu.ca.
Chief Executive Officer