Effective Monday, September 28, 2020, Casera Credit Union will be enforcing mandatory mask-wearing for all employees, members, and other branch visitors.
This decision is in response to the Province of Manitoba raising the pandemic response system level to Restricted Orange in the Winnipeg metropolitan region.
At this time, it is essential to remind everyone that physical distancing, wearing a non-medical face mask, regularly washing and sanitizing your hands, not touching your face, and staying at home when you’re sick all remain essential to managing and slowing the spread of COVID-19 in our communities.
At Casera, we’re committed to health and safety.
At each of our branches, you’ll find a broad range of safe service measures to keep our staff and members safe:
1. A maximum of 10 members inside a branch at one time. The number of members in our ATM vestibules at one time continues to be 2.
2. Hand-sanitizing stations are set up at branch entrances. Members are required to apply the sanitizer upon entry and are encouraged to do so on the way out.
3. Physical distancing floor decals and stickers are in place on the floor of each branch.
4. Plastic shields remain at all our member service wickets, reception counters, and financial service desks. All workstations are disinfected after each employee-member engagement.
Please note that during this government-directed period of restriction, Casera staff members are required to wear masks at all times, except those who work in an office. As soon as these staff members move away from their offices or have a visitor in their office, they are required to wear a mask.
5. Our staff practices physical distancing; however, there may be occasional circumstances when close contact occurs briefly between staff members. Steps are taken to mitigate proximity to each other, and surfaces that have been mutually used are sanitized.
6. Members will be asked to pre-screen themselves before entering a branch. If you are experiencing symptoms such as cough, fever, difficulty breathing, etc. you should not enter. People in quarantine or self-isolation, or who have been in contact with a person who has the coronavirus, are also requested not to enter. As an alternative, members are encouraged to use online banking as much as possible.
Please click for more information about the Manitoba Government’s pandemic response and economic recovery plan.
For all Casera COVID-19 updates, please visit www.caseracu.ca.
Chief Executive Officer