The Omicron variant of COVID-19 is hitting the province hard and its impact on staffing levels is being felt by many businesses and organizations, including credit unions. As Omicron continues to affect the health of Manitobans and testing procedures remain in a state of flux, it is proving difficult to predict Casera’s operational capacity as it pertains to staff availability
We are working hard to ensure that all our branches remain open during regular business hours. However, based on our staff being healthy and available throughout this wave of the pandemic, there may be times when we have to temporarily close a branch to maintain levels of service and ensure the safety of staff and members.
We wish to thank our members and staff for their ongoing understanding as we continue to maneuver through the challenging business environment created by COVID-19 and its variants. We remain committed to ensuring the health and safety of our staff and members.
Health & Safety Reminder
COVID-19 protocols are still in place In each of our branches to keep staff and members safe:
- Staff are required to always wear face masks, except those who work in an office. As soon as staff members move away from their offices or have a visitor in their office, they must wear masks.
- Members are required to wear face masks inside Casera’s branches.
- Members are required to adhere to physical distancing of 6-feet when in our branches. Physical distancing floor decals and stickers are in place in each branch.
- A maximum of 10 members are allowed inside a branch at one time. The number of members in our ATM vestibules at one time continues to be 2.
- Our members are encouraged to adhere to provincial health and safety protocols. They must self-screen for COVID-19 symptoms before coming to our branches.
- Hand-sanitizing stations are set up at branch entrances. Members are strongly encouraged to apply sanitizer upon entry and to do so again on the way out.
- Plastic shields remain at all our member service wickets, reception counters, and financial service desks. All workstations are disinfected regularly.
Chief Executive Officer